Struggling With Body Image and Dating

body image and dating

If you’ve ever struggled with body image and dating, listen to this episode. I coach Debra on how to be more confident in her body as she dates.

—

Debra wrote in to Last First Date Radio about her struggle with body image and dating. Here’s what she wrote:

“I am struggling with body image. My body has changed a lot over the past few years, and it takes a lot of courage and mental effort for me to get on the dating apps. Once I meet someone, I can forget about my “ physical body” and just be present with them.. until something ends the relationship- such as recently the guy significantly lied to me about his age.. So each time I try to get back online I have this battle with myself.. I shouldn’t date until I lose more weight, and I’ll feel more confident to choose different men. I think that men will not want me because of my size right now.“

EP 529: Live Coaching With Debra – Struggling With Body Image and Dating

Highlights of this episode:

  • Debra’s biggest fears when it comes to dating
  • Why she stopped dating online
  • The keys to truly overcoming body image struggles
  • Three homework assignments to help her feel better about dating without losing any weight
  • Follow up recording from Debra about how she’s working through her body image challenges

Watch this episode on YouTube


Please subscribe/rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts http://bit.ly/lastfirstdateradio

If you’re feeling stuck in dating and relationships and would like to find your last first date, sign up for a complimentary 1/2 hour breakthrough session with Sandy https://lastfirstdate.com/application

Want to be coached on the show? Fill out an application here: https://bit.ly/LFDradiocoaching

Join Your Last First Date on Facebook https://facebook.com/groups/yourlastfirstdate

Get a copy of Sandy’s book, Becoming a Woman of Value; How to Thrive in Life and Love https://bit.ly/womanofvaluebook

This episode is brought to you by Amazon Music Unlimited. For a limited time, get it for FREE for 30 days. Just head over to getamazonmusic.com/lastfirstdate to learn more and claim this offer.



from Last First Date https://ift.tt/PZo6inW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to get more information about honeymoon then you should choose our Gurugram escort agency

Take a honeymoon feeling with a Gurugram call girl without getting married

5 Signs You’re Emotionally Unavailable